Principles and Practices: When Greg Dukes founded Dukes Custom Construction, he wanted his company to maintain the heritage of professional builders of previous generations. These men were craftsmen that had pride in their work and respect for the people they did it for. Whether your project is large or small, your budget is great or modest, you can be sure that:
* We do not have separate standards we apply to clients
* Your home or business will be treated as if the project was being done for our own property.
* Our employees and subs are highly skilled and have been hand picked for their abilities.
* We carry full workman's comp on all our employees for our and your protection.
* Your site is protected from liability by our bond and insurance.
* All our projects are done to local building codes and fully inspected.
* Our goal is to create something you'll be proud to have in your home or business
Client Experience: We want to establish a long term relationship of trust and friendship with our clients. We know that work done in people's homes can feel intrusive and we work hard to make our clients comfortable and know that we respect their property. We also know that clients worry about the costs, schedules and scope of work changes. We think the best way to alleviate that worry is to keep the client fully informed about these items during a project's duration so that there is always agreement between us.
When you first contact us, we will come to your site and discuss the work you want done. We will answer any questions you have about the work, make suggestions and in some cases help you decide on a design and materials. When there's an initial understanding about the project, we will prepare a bid with a breakdown of costs for each item to be done. We also prepare a schedule showing when each item will start and finish and how long the project will take to complete. Once your project begins, if there are any project changes you wish done, we will prepare a new bid and schedule to get your approval. We want you to always feel that you're in control of the work you've asked us to do.